The number of in Germany, confirmed with the Coronavirus tested people rose on Friday on 183.089 the 407 more than the previous day. This is evident from the reports of the local health and social ministries. With Schleswig-Holstein, a Federal state was recorded as early as Thursday, no new Corona cases.
The R-value is according to the Robert Koch-Institute, in the meantime, 0.68, and rose again slightly (from 0.57 the previous day). That is, in the nationwide average of 100 Infected infected 68 people. Because of the number of currently Infected is low, fluctuates, the R-value very greatly from day to day.
So far, 8626 people have died from the effects of Coronavirus – 22 new deaths were added on Friday. The number of Recovering is according to the RKI in the case of 168.500. Thus, the number of acutely Infected is around 6400.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 34.892 (1790 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 47.349 (2494 Deaths)
- Berlin: 6963 (201 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3296 (169 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1514 (42 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5110 (226 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.163 (482 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 766 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 12.356 (608 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 38.420 (1616 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6752 (230 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2723 (168 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5319 (211 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1717 (55 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3103 (146 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3053 (168 Deaths)
Total (As Of 05.06., 20.52 PM): 183.496 (8626 Deaths)
The Previous Day (As Of 04.06., 20.15 PM): 183.089 (8604 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch-Institute in Germany for approximately 168.500.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,68 (as of 05.06.)