KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed COVID-19 surges in Wisconsin with Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” on Nov. 13.
- Click here to hear Weber on Wisconsin Public Radio
California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart and editor Emily Bazar discussed how the Supreme Court case about the Affordable Care Act could affect California with the CalMatters and Capital Public Radio’s “California State of Mind” podcast.
- Click here to hear Hart and Bazar on “California State of Mind”
- Read Hart’s “California Stands to Lose Big if US Supreme Court Cancels Obamacare“
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed open enrollment for ACA marketplace plans with Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on Maine Public Radio
KHN Midwest correspondent Cara Anthony discussed protections against race-based hair discrimination with KTVU Fox 2 on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Anthony on KTVU Fox 2
- Read Anthony’s “Black Hair Matters: How Going Natural Made Me Visible“
KHN senior correspondent Liz Szabo discussed COVID vaccine candidates with Newsy on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Szabo on Newsy
Source: Read Full Article